Thursday, December 28, 2017

Incontrovertible Evidence

I have called Donald Trump a whore. I have called him spoiled, petulant and selfish. In place of human attributes such as integrity, maturity and morality, Donald Trump has, well, ego.

So very much ego.

I have wished for his death. I have accused him of everything except being a leader. If the human being exists whom I have less regard for, I have not been made aware of his (or her) existence.

You can, of course, argue that this is merely opinion. Conjecture. The wounded feelings of someone who mourns the passing of our democracy.

You might even be correct.

So it is with that in mind that I search for absolute proof. The convincing, unassailable fact that will convert the nonconvertible and make believers of those who do not.

It has taken nearly a year, but I believe I finally have that which will confirm Donald Trump's standing as an insensible, unintelligible, craven, immoral sub-human:

When asked how the president prefers his steak, a local restaurateur revealed that Mr. Trump likes it well-done—with ketchup.

Nothing more need be said.

The anti-christ is upon us.


No comments:

Post a Comment