Friday, September 24, 2021

Gone Fishin'

Yep. I went fishin'. For two weeks. Just jumped in the car and drove.

It having been twenty-two years since I last went on an extended pleasure trip, you could say I was due.

And oh my God was I.

Getting out of the municipality and the state I call home was a gift. It was like sex. Yes, having a place to call home is not to be underestimated, but...

Seeing new places, driving unfamiliar roads and meeting new people is immensely refreshing. Invigorating.

Restored, revitalized and renewed, I can again begin to supply The Square Peg with the sort of sparkling content you, dear reader, have come to expect.

And if not that, something to at least fill the time until your favorite binge-able TV show returns from a commercial break.

Be well. And thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment