Monday, November 22, 2021

Random Thoughts, Vol. 14

Yes, you are correct. Previous editions of 'Random Thoughts' contained ten items, while this installment contains only seven.

Unfortunately, the ripple of shortages washing over the world is now lapping upon the shores of 'The Square Peg', and as a consequence we have but seven items to offer.

Thank you for your understanding.


My dad was a nuclear physicist. So I'm thinking it's not that surprising that he'd wake me with the words up and atom?

I suffer from low self-esteem. I blame this on the fact I was born and raised in the Lesser Antilles.

The only people in my neck of the woods who drive with a sense of urgency are the people behind me.

Is it true that language-app Babbel is developing a new program based on Bears' coach Matt Nagy?

If I get the message “We are experiencing an unusually high call volume” every time I call a business, is their call volume really unusually high?

Now that strike-outs frequently outnumber hits in a given month in Major League Baseball, is it fair to question when single 'A' ball got so expensive?

So, let me get this straight. in direct opposition to their cult leader's repeated cries for deregulation and lessened governmental oversight, Trumpers are concerned the COVID-19 vaccines didn't receive enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment