Monday, December 13, 2021

Evincing Magic

The year of the shortage continues, with seemingly everything except congestion, inflation and political rancor in short supply. But know there is a light. A beacon of beauty. A lumen of ingenuity just over the not-so-distant horizon.

Yes, the clarion call of genius has never sounded so clearly. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the GlowBowl.

Since its web site claims over one-million sold, it's conceivable I might be a little late to the GlowBowl party. But for those of you whose lives have yet to be touched, know this: it is transformative.

It's true. I can scarcely believe my eyes. Imagine infusing one of life's most-mundane acts with (gasp) wonder!

So. There you are. Your bladder beckons. You head to the bathroom. I ask you: is there a point in the day when expectation are lower? Of course not. Pee. Flush. Move on.

And then, just feet from the bowl, everything changes. 

Your toilet is a kaleidoscope of color! It is luminous! As your choice of thirteen colors caresses the ceramic bowl, revelation: your toilet isn't just a toilet. It's a canvas!

I'm supposed to go back to sleep after this? Or watch Squid Game? Are you kidding me? Oh no—I'm heading straight for the fridge and downing gigantic quantities of fluids as fast as I can!

Even away from home GlowBowl works its magic.

Imagine your self-satisfaction when, in the midst of a tough day at work, you are able to content yourself with the knowledge that in contrast to the mass of humanity all around you, your bowl glows.

Yes. Your bowl glows. In thirteen different colors.

It is the best of all possible worlds.


No comments:

Post a Comment